2 Nov 2007

The Soul Years 1966-1999 Vol. 1












1.When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
2.Reach Out I'll Be There - The Four Tops
3.It's A Man's Man's Man's World - James Brown
4.Land Of 1000 Dance - Wilson Pickett
5.Open The Door To Your Heart - Darrell Banks
6.Respect - Aretha Franklin
7.Soul Man - Sam & Dave
8.(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher & Higher - Jackie Wilson
9.I Was Made To Love Her - Stevie Wonder
10.Stay With Me Baby - Lorraine Ellison
11.Reflections - Diana Ross & The Supremes
12.(Sittin' On The) Dock Of The Bay - Otis Reading
13.Stay In My Corner - The Dells
14.Knock On Wood - Eddie Floyd
15.This Old Heart Of Mine - The Isley Brothers
16.I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
17.Only The Strong Survive - Jerry Butler
18.It's Your Thing - The Isley Brothers
19.Ready Or Not Here I Come - The Delfonics
20.I Can't Get Next To You - The Temptations

1 comment:

Tim Kroesbergen said...

Invalid url, please fix